Hai everyone. There is a girl in the next block of our apartment. I knew her since we were in 2nd grade. We've played together and done many things together. Now we are in the 10th grade. I seem to like her a lot. I didn't meet her for nearly a year. Now as we are having our exams we study in the top open floor. Each time I speak with her both of us make eye contact. She laughed the hell out when I told her how I was going to help my friends in exams. It really wasn't worth laughing. We study in different schools. In my class there are no girls. In her school there are no boys. In my place we won't even sit near girls. I don't know how to find her signals saying "I want to make myself attractive to you". Since our childhood she knew me as the most naughty, daring, kind, playful, respecting, intelligent 8) and a boy who has a great sense of humor. Guys and girls help me out with this thing please…

OK, first of all u have to try and receive some signals, i mean how does she react when u r around her.

If she behaves diff. with others, and diff in front of u -- IN THAT WAY... like blushing etc stuff and really talking to you more than people who are around her then this might be the positive signal.

Well, the way to know if she likes you is to watch her body langauge and send some signals with body langauge and see how she reacts. So, you may need to learn a bit about body langauge.

If you were here in the U.S., or almost any Northern European country, I would recommend and internet search, reading some info from sitie and Body Langauge Secrets by R. Don Steele (see link removed). It's not great, but good. I don't know of a great book on body langauge. But it is aimed at men and men getting women, more than anything else. So, it's focus is right.

Body langauge does differ from culture to culture, and I don't know how it differs in this regard in India. Some things are basic. In the U.S. and Northern Europe prolonged eye contact indicated either aggression or sexual attraction. This seems to be true to soem extent in almost every culture.

If I were talking to a woman here, I would send some signals by making my face come very clsoe to hers, and see how she reacted, then back away. I might do this repeatedly. In some Arab countries, people tolerate more body contact and physical closeness without sexual attraction being part of it. So bringing your face near hers might tell you less.

I'd try to see if you could find some information geared at this in India. I saw the sight below, but it's hints are pretty western it seems to me. Maybe there is not much difference. After all, our ancestors were all probably Indo-Europeans during the last 15,000 years.

link removed

If I were talking to a woman here, I would send some signals by making my face come very clsoe to hers, and see how she reacted, then back away.

This is a good idea but she might get annoyed if I do this. Though she will not tell me anything she might avoid me the nest time. One more thing how do you see if her eyes are dialated, the voice changes and blushing?

If I were talking to a woman here, I would send some signals by making my face come very clsoe to hers, and see how she reacted, then back away.

This is a good idea but she might get annoyed if I do this. Though she will not tell me anything she might avoid me the nest time. One more thing how do you see if her eyes are dialated, the voice changes and blushing?

How do you tell? You look at her and watch and listen. A man who says little and watches a woman and listens to her without doing anything else, can be very attractive. If you are close enough to see her eyes, look. Off the top of my head, I know people from India tend to have darker eyes than those of us from Northern European descent. So, it might be harder to tell, but can't you still tell if the pupils are getting larger. If you walked in front of a mirror when the lights were out and turned on a bright light, watch the center of your eye and it will get smaller. The same thing getting bigger is dilating.

Blushing would involve a change in her skin tone.

If you are talking to her, pay attention to if and how her voice changes.

With getting closer to her, you do it in stages. You don't walk up to her from accross the room and plant yourself with your face two inches from hers. You get a little closer, then back off a little, more in even clsoer, then back away some more. All the time, you should be watching for her reaction. If she reacts like she does not like close you are, stop moving in, stay right where you are for a few seconds, then retreat a little. If you get within a foot and she seems uncomfortable, then back away to two feet, then next time you get within one foot, she'll be more comfortable. This in and out and in and out is part of what we do in our body language. The guy threatens her space, then lets her know he is not a real threat, shows some control, then does it again. It is very important that you want her reactions.

And learn and watch what people do in India. There are some things that carry over betwen cultures, but others don't. You need to learn about the culture you are in. If someone has written about it, read. You must also watch. Each man and woman has their own unique little movements and looks, you need to learn the looks and movements of the woman you want.

Yesterday I met her in daylight. She was always smiling to me. There was a problem in our neighbourhood. There were 4 small chldren studying 5th grade. They were using abusive language. So I told the children to go away and play at some other place. They were trying many tricks yo go past me. As I am the A-1 player in that place they couldnt do anything. They even asked an idea from her and it didnt work. She was surpised at my talents. Then she asked me why I did it. When told her she saw it and her face usually brown had some white color something like a glare on it. I was overjoyed. I couldnt recognize the voice as I was overjoyed. . What do I do next?