I care too much.

so why is it that every second of the past two days has been devoted to one of my friends? maybe the fact that i STILL haven't heard from her. the only things that i have been hearing is from the one person that was on the phone with her a few minutes after she slit her wrists. she is in the hospital is what i am told. i want to talk to her so bad. i want to know that she is ok. i have known her for 7 years of my life, of course some of the time was spent not talking to her (what can i say? its called being in middle school) but the past two years i have gotten close to her. i want to call her. but i KNOW she isn't home. she isn't online and that just reinfoces the story that i am hearing from this girl. i don't want to call and her mother yell at me. i just realized that i have her cell but its too late for me to call. i dont know how much longer i can last without knowing if she is ok. i don't want to lose her. she may not be my closest friend, but she is a hell of a lot more easier to talk to then my Best friend so you have to understand that she still is important in my life. she makes me laugh. and im scared. im scared that i will lose her. i could be freaking out for nothing. once again. thats me. worry worry worry. and the worst part about it is that its about 4 of us at school that know why she isn't there. we don't want rumors to spread considering that 90% of the school hates her and the other 9% doesn't care but the 1% consists of me and like 2 other people. it's a hell of a bday present... thats for sure. but i can't think about me at the moment.

srry. i had to write something.

There's nothing wrong with caring and being worried about your friend. Its completely understandable given the circumstances. Of course you want to know that she is ok.

If you know what hospital she is staying at, you may be able to call the hospital. If she is well enough to accept calls then they will let you talk to her.

Would it be possible for you to visit her in the hospital? Maybe your parents would drive you over there. I bet your friend would really appreciate a visit.

what you're doing is fine. this is something that NEEDS to be worried about. why would her mother yell at you? you're only being concerned about a friend. you're not worrying too much, and i think it would do the BOTH of you some good if you called her, or even went out of your way to see her just to let her know that you care. she obviously needs to see that someone cares because she tried to take her own life.