Why is my ex gf so confusing? Does she still like me?

ashy7788

My ex and I were together for about 6 months we had a pretty good relationship (girl on girl) and I was her first everything. We did a lot of stuff together sexually and emotionally and she would always say how happy I made her. When she went to stay w her dad over summer break she began actin different and when I would ask she would say she wasn't and well one night we got into a huge argument and I said things that can't be taken back. She decided we needed a break and well we got into another argument soon afterwards which resulted in our break up. We became friends again back in October and would hangout a lot n she would even flirt and always be by my side. We even texted daily messed w each other in school n talked otp a couple times. However she has recently said she can't talk to me anymore bc things are getting "serious" between her and this guy (he's talking to other girls but she doesn't know). So I said ok whatever but when she sees me at school she stares at me n she even smiles sometimes but today my friend told me she said she doesn't like me anymore n doesn't wanna talk to me. She's even told some ppl she's not gay anymore but her actions say otherwise. Whenever I ask her why we broke up the reason changes every time n she's even admitted that she's still hurting from it till this day but won't say why. I was the first girl she's dated and a lot of ppl say she's confused about what she wants.

Archived