Unhappy relationship...

If you feel the reason you're unhappy is not easy to repair, or your partner won't change things to make things better, I'd say yes.

If you need help on your personal situation, maybe it's better to give more details?

Take care,

Ilse.

it's not because he is not changing for me.. it's because i just don't feel the same way i feel for him before... he do everything for me... he try to change himself for me..

He started to ask me the question "Am i happy with him?" and i answer him "what do you think?" I guess he see that i am not happy lately...so that is why he ask me that... but ever since that conversation he haven't called me... so i've been thinking if i should leave this relationship or not???

i don't know if this is enough info or not... hopefully this will help...

well, if you love him, but you don't feel "in love " with him anymore, it is worth working on the relationship. To determine this you have to think what is this relationship worth to you, would it matter is you left the relationship or not? (to you).

If you just simply fell out of love with him, and don't love him either, I don't see the point in staying in it....

I'm sorry you feel that way towards your bf. Love takes a lot of hard work. Sometimes you feel like he's the man of your dream, the man you want to spend the rest of your life with, sometimes the exact opposite. Try to remember why you fall in love with him in the first place, and be honest with him, take it out in the open, let him know what you feel. Or better yet, write him a letter, let him read it. Hope it helped.