Opinions on this Situation

Trimmer

Ive been seeing this girl for a couple months. The first month we were moving really fast. Making out and cuddling and stuff. She then saw her ex again and things got weird. I called her out on it and she said she was confused about her ex. So I then intiated no contact and cut her off. About four days later she messaged me saying she is done with her ex. However, she does not know what she wants right now and she does not know if she is ready for a relationship. She said she would like to just do fun things with me and see where this goes. As in taking it slow. She is busy with exams and we have not seen eachother in a week but she intends to hang out. Should I be worried? She has said things recently like I started talking to you because you were cute and "I am glad you think I am cute". This whole situation is just really confusing.

Basically she broke up and wants you in the friend-zone "to just do fun things" to amuse and entertain her while she gets over her exbf. "Take it slow" = no sex, no relationship.

She senses your interest so figures she'll just string you along and relate to you as as a male girlfriend. She thinks "you're cute"? Yikes, nothing says friendzone better than that.

she does not know what she wants right now and she does not know if she is ready for a relationship. She said she would like with me and see where this goes.

It seems like she just went through a storm and wants to lay low and fix the damages?

You got what you asked for? And now that it's happening, you are worried about the outcome!

She doesn't want to deal with your tantrum, and whatever it is that happened with her ex? Got her in a "relapse" state. So pretty much, you have been set to "friend zoned, FWB or just dating"?

But rules can be broken? The two or you have already gotten into a "physical stage" of the relationship. So don't give up hope and give her trail a chance! Show her that taking your hand to the next step will not be a dissatisfied decision, but the right decision.

You have no choice but to take it slow, so show that you care, and the rest will fall in place?

Good luck!

Archived