Does the guy at the pharmacy like me back?!

Kenda

What's wrong with someone knowing your medical history? It's not like I have somethimg contagious. I have a fibroid in the uterus which most women have some know it and most don't. He knows that's no big deal...and ow you just reminded me he wanted to know how long I've had it and how long I've known about it and also which part of my uterus it was located on which imo was none of his business really...he's not a doctor and especially not my doctor and those questions he was making weren't going to change which medication I was going to buy which my doctor had allready pre-prescribed.

Medical history is confidential an there is a reason for it. If you had schizophrenia, bouts of depression, HIV or have AIDS. Would you want anyone else to know. Maybe you are fit and healthy but as you grow older. Do you want your ailments broadcast live on air? Maybe you dont have a problem about your history. Some people do. Please be more sensitve to other people.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Medical history is confidential an there is a reason for it. If you had schizophrenia, bouts of depression, HIV or have AIDS. Would you want anyone else to know. Maybe you are fit and healthy but as you grow older. Do you want your ailments broadcast live on air? Maybe you dont have a problem about your history. Some people do. Please be more sensitve to other people.

I completely agree that it should be confidential; I was just saying that my medical history shouldn't be a reason for him to not like me.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just saying that if I might of had something contagios it might have been one of the reasons he might not like me since he knows my medical history.

I was just joking eventhough health isn't something to joke about.

And there is no disease that is not managable.

I'm a medical student I have 6 more exams until I'm a doctor and one of the reasons I have chosen medicine is I love helping people.

I completely agree that it should be confidential; I was just saying that my medical history shouldn't be a reason for him to not like me.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was just saying that if I might of had something contagios it might have been one of the reasons he might not like me since he knows my medical history.

I was just joking eventhough health isn't something to joke about.

And there is no disease that is not managable.

I'm a medical student I have 6 more exams until I'm a doctor and one of the reasons I have chosen medicine is I love helping people.

Good response and a honourable reply. However please watch you say or how ypu say it as people can take it the wrong way.

Going back o asking people out or adding aquaintenances on Facebook. Its a hard thing to do as I ve done it before. In the days before Facebook or Social Media. I aked them for a drink outright. I did this in my younger years in my 20s and learned a lot from it.

I learned women seem to be a bit weary and stand offish if you ask them out. More so the younger one who dont know what your intentions are.

Ive asked out shop assistants or cashiers while they were at work. Ive only made one friend not a girlfriend out of it and to this day we still message each other but thats about it.

I look back now and feel that people get to know each other either through work, friend, relatives or events. Thats not to say people dont meet through asking out people like you and I are. Its just rare and its harder.

Good response and a honourable reply. However please watch you say or how ypu say it as people can take it the wrong way.

Going back o asking people out or adding aquaintenances on Facebook. Its a hard thing to do as I ve done it before. In the days before Facebook or Social Media. I aked them for a drink outright. I did this in my younger years in my 20s and learned a lot from it.

I learned women seem to be a bit weary and stand offish if you ask them out. More so the younger one who dont know what your intentions are.

Ive asked out shop assistants or cashiers while they were at work. Ive only made one friend not a girlfriend out of it and to this day we still message each other but thats about it.

I look back now and feel that people get to know each other either through work, friend, relatives or events. Thats not to say people dont meet through asking out people like you and I are. Its just rare and its harder.

You are right it's hard to meet someone nice especially having to study all day long I rarely go out. Maybe once I finish college.

I had one relationship in the past he was my first and my last it was a disaster he was not truthful, him I had met through a mutual friend. He had made my life a living hell. I think I'm still recovering. I was failing my exams because of all the drama I couldn't even study...

Anyway who knows where life might take us...

Thanks you for your advice.

It sounds like you are a customer and/or an acquaintance at best. If you are too prideful and cling to the antiquated notion guys do all the asking out, there's not much you can do.

I don't see the hint? You are only talking to him. He's not going to assume interest from the fact you're having a conversation with him. Unless you flirt with him, or ask him out, it's unlikely this will progress.

It sounds like you are a customer and/or an acquaintance at best. If you are too prideful and cling to the antiquated notion guys do all the asking out, there's not much you can do.

I don't see the hint? You are only talking to him. He's not going to assume interest from the fact you're having a conversation with him. Unless you flirt with him, or ask him out, it's unlikely this will progress.

Thank you 👍

Archived