Am I wrong?

I've been married for just a year and a half now, b4 we got married my husband was very passionate always left surprises always wrote me beautiful notes just because, always told me how much he loved me etc.. now he hardly does anything like that it's truly depressing, I told him once how I felt and he acted sweet for like 2 days and then went back to normal, I know he loves me but it feels like the minute we got married all romance and things I loved about him just died... is this normal?

I can say I've done this is the past mine is definitely the second. It could be two things. Either the honeymoon phase is over and that's just who he is. Or something went down and he stopped. If something happened then it's very hard to get back to where u were. Good luck

I can say I've done this is the past mine is definitely the second. It could be two things. Either the honeymoon phase is over and that's just who he is. Or something went down and he stopped. If something happened then it's very hard to get back to where u were. Good luck

Would it be a bad idea to bring it up again to him? I hate nagging I really do

Maybe you both should read the 5 love languages book and discuss it. That would be a good way to talk about how each other wants to be shown love. And then it's not nagging. Play it off as "one of my girlfriends recommended this book and I thought it would be fun to read ahead of the new year. Maybe we can learn something and make some resolutions for 2017 together?"

What romantic, passionate things do you do? Some mellowing will happen and hopefully the pursuit wasn't all you liked about this. Do you still go out? Is the sex ok?

I told him once how I felt and he acted sweet for like 2 days and then went back to normal, I know he loves me but it feels like the minute we got married all romance and things I loved about him just died.
What romantic, passionate things do you do? Some mellowing will happen and hopefully the pursuit wasn't all you liked about this. Do you still go out? Is the sex ok?

No he use to just grab me and start kissing me out of nowhere and be all passionate. He use to surprise me with romantic dinners that he cooked, leave notes on my pillow text me beautiful notes about our future. Now he doesn't he is still attentive here and there he does go everywhere with me he doesn't disappear or anything like that but it's just very different not to mention he promised that would never change and it has... and he use to always say "I love you more" any time I've said I love you it was our thing he doesn't even say that any more we use to hook up all the time now it's like once a week if that..

Archived