Up to two exes in 4 months...

baseball211

I've wrote about the first one a lot already but I'll give a brief outline about her again. We were together for 3 months and it was both of our "first loves." Things were amazing for almost the whole three months but she suddenly left me due to that she no longer loved me but still wanted to be really close friends (I've been in NC for a month with her now). She also said I was the perfect guy and any girl would be lucky to have me. Long story short, I still love her. I started dating this other girl (dumped her yesterday) because it turns out she was pshycotic. So yeah... first one great second not so much. I really really want the first back but her feelings have to change, I can't do anything to change them. I plan to start talking to her again in two months. I feel like the first after her not working out very quickly is somewhat of a sign that MAYBE the first was the one but who knows.

She's told you she wants to be "close friends" generally means she either doesn't want a relationship with you full stop or she's not telling you the whole story. You met this other girl on the rebound and that's why it didn't work. All I would say is tread carefully to avoid hurt feelings all over again.

Move on, it was a 3-month relationship, you didn't love each other you barely knew each other. That means she dated you and decided you weren't her cup of tea. She will pick out another flavor of tea, you should go to Teavana and sample the selection, too IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT. Don't "plan" to talk to her again, that cup of tea's gone sour.

Agree you can't change anyone's feelings. It may be best to move forward rather than backward after this recent disappointment.

How was she "psychotic"?

]

What do you mean by move forward rather than backward? People said she says crazy stuff (threatened to kill someone), she acts weird/crazy, and I found out a lot of people don't want to be anywhere near here because she's crazy once you get to know her.

Archived