Can't believe anyone still falls for this...friend and affair

boltnrun

What will be shocking is if he has $1.98 left of his paycheque after he’s done .

He doesn't have any money. She has been giving him money for him to use to help support his wife and kids. His wife doesn't work and he only makes about $15.50 an hour and that doesn't go far when he's supporting 4 people including himself. So no way will she get any money from him.

She keeps saying he's excited about the baby and that he plans to be involved, but he tells other people that he doesn't intend to have anything to do with her or the baby. He told her he would go to doctor appointments with her but keeps cancelling because he's "nervous". Yeah, sure he is.

Public Service Announcement: Trap babies don't usually result in the guy leaving his wife for you. Please do not involve innocent children in your schemes to attempt to entice the married guy you're sleeping with to get a divorce.

Uh huh.

I just can’t understand how people drag innocent children into this .

She was absolutely positive the two of them (now three) would be together. She told me she knew FOR A FACT that he would leave his wife to be with her.

I don't know if she counted on him having other mistresses though...

Why are you still friends with this woman? She sounds like she needs a therapist more than a friend. What does she add to your life?

We're not friends anymore.

We used to work together. When she decided I wasn't being "supportive " of her affair with this guy she attempted to get me in trouble at work by lying to our supervisor, saying I did something I didn't do. I cut her off then. But when she became pregnant she reached out to me. I have not resumed the friendship because I still don't support any of this.

I'm just sad for what she has chosen to do with her life.

We're not friends anymore.

We used to work together. When she decided I wasn't being "supportive " of her affair with this guy she attempted to get me in trouble at work by lying to our supervisor, saying I did something I didn't do. I cut her off then. But when she became pregnant she reached out to me. I have not resumed the friendship because I still don't support any of this.

I'm just sad for what she has chosen to do with her life.

It's so unbelievable to me that someone can be so delusional. Yes, delusional. Hence the need for therapy. Do you know if she's seeing anyone?

Funny, all along, I pictured this guy as some rich, great-looking guy; otherwise, why are all these women throwing themselves at him? Turns out, they have severely low self-images.

About 20 years ago, I worked with a girl in sort of a similar situation. She dated a guy who she knew was seeing someone else. In one weekend, he got both of them pregnant, and both girls kept the pregnancies, not because they wanted the baby, because they wanted the guy. The guy turned out to be this completely geeky loser, who went back to school to avoid as much child support as possible. He literally drove from one hospital where one child was born to the next, as they gave birth at the same time. So, 20 years later, and the woman I know is still single, as he never did leave his other girl and she never stopped pining for him. Crazy.

Well, generally when someone is delusional they believe their delusions and therefore see no need for therapy.

She is believing her happy family vision. Too bad she's actually alone. She'll be a single mom. I hope everything turns out ok (I mean the single mom thing ) because I don’t hate her.

Well, that’s true. She’d probably laugh off the idea of therapy.

In the case of the woman I knew, I had to distance myself from her as I just couldn’t get through. She ended up raising that child alone, with very little paternal involvement, although the father did marry the other girl and raise that child. I can’t imagine this poor child’s hurt, knowing that his father made such a choice.

Archived