hey all. well some of you know im sort of back with my ex. basically we're just fooling around...once last week, once this week. chatting online and what not. and surprisingly im really happy with this arrangement. i mean it actually is perfect right now. the only thing is no matter what in the back of my mind i keep thinking like "omgg...is he just going to not like me all of a sudden again??!" because thats basically what happened after our 9 months together. given it was our first relationship and it was pretty good but its just it was a hard for me to move on (well begin to) and now im just scared about getting hurt again. however, right now im really content with this no commitment thing other then it being exclusive. what would you do? am i setting myself up??

If you have a bad feeling about it, be cautious, then. But I think that according to how you've described the situation, things are looking up. So, take your chances. If it doesn't work out, then you'll know that it never will and you'll be able to move on with no regrets. But it will work out. Good luck and best wishes.