Anal Sex

Usually I never enjoy anal sex at all, and it is painful for me. But the last time I did it, with me on top, the boy I was with fingered me there first, and it helped with the pain. I really enjoyed it this time, and came close to orgasm. I understand why it didn't hurt so much this time, but I don't get why it felt like there was pressure on my vagina that was making it feel good. Anyone know why?

Empty

Usually I never enjoy anal sex at all, and it is painful for me. But the last time I did it, with me on top, the boy I was with fingered me there first, and it helped with the pain. I really enjoyed it this time, and came close to orgasm. I understand why it didn't hurt so much this time, but I don't get why it felt like there was pressure on my vagina that was making it feel good. Anyone know why?

Empty

Many of the nerves that he will hit during anal are ones that are bundled with ones that you feel in vaginal sex as well. I too have very powerful orgasms from anal sex, and often multiples that I can feel in my vaginal walls as well.

Glad to hear this experience went much better for you! It takes practice and patience, and it can be very enjoyable! If he also rubs your clitoris at the same time it can even heighten the sensation even more.

The keys to anal are LOTS AND LOTS OF LUBE and FOREPLAY! Don't skip out on either one!

You really need to relax when you're going to have anal sex, the more nervous or tense you are, the more those muscles tighten up. you need to breathe and concentrate on the feeling of him inside of you. if you don't produce enough juices of your own, definitely get some lube. him fingering you beforehand probably got those muscles to relax a little bit and stretch a little bit. the more you have anal sex, the more you will get used to it and you might eventually crave it

Hope that helped,

~Melanie