I have been struggling very bad with a breakup of a relationship which was admittedly not great. I love him and he loves me but my family and friends will never ever forgive me for getting back with him and it's not fair on me or him if I live two lives. Do I stick on the same road of being unhappy and trying to get over it( to make others happy) or do what makes me happy whether or not it's a ' right' decision.. I'm so lost.

A lot of people return to abusive relationships to the dismay of their friends/family who have heard about and supported them through all the horror stories because they think they love them and things will change and be better this time.

Because he hasn't always treated me the best and we've gone through a really bad rough patch where I was constantly upset
A lot of people return to abusive relationships to the dismay of their friends/family who have heard about and supported them through all the horror stories because they think they love them and things will change and be better this time.

I'd be lying if I said I don't agree with this. I feel like I'm tempted to go back just to avoid the heartache of being without him which technically isn't the right reasons for me to go back! Thank you

Archived