Guys' reaction to breakup?!

Hello everyone!

So my boyfriend and I broke up a month ago! We had been together for 6 months! Now there is alot of problems related to this for instance the fact that I would still like to be with him eventhough I know that it would be bad for me because he didn't always treat me right!

The thing is though after we broke up people have been able to see on me that i've been a bit sader and have just kept more to my self while he has been the way he allways has been; having fun, beeing in really good mood all the time, being center of attention as allways! And the best thing that at parties he now flirts even more than before! Like last friday some of went the a new pub and there of course he had to kiss all the girls exept me I guess I just wanna know if this is a typical guything to do after a breakup or did it just not mean that much to him? And is the flirting a sign that he is over me? Oh and can I ask him these things or...?

The first week and a half after we broke up he was relly sweet to me giving me hugs and talking to me and so on! But now we hardly even talk at all (might have something to do with me being more with myself) only when i come down to his room and then watch a movie talk a little bit have sex talk some more and then I go back to my own room!

Ok any advice is more than welcome!

haha, that sounds like a typical guy. him kissing all the other girls is probably his way of dealing with the breakup... and making you jealous. ignore it!! dont let him have the satisfaction that it hurts you.

as for asking him these things.... it depends on how close you are. if you feel like he'll listen and answer, then go for it... if not then don't bother.

good luck with everything!

It's a pride thing. It's very natural for us. He wants to show you that he's doing fine without you and that you're not the only girl out there for him.

BUT in reality he did it cuz he stills feels something for you and he knew it would bother you to see him with other girls. I'd say his plan worked, wouldn't you?

Him being sweet those first couple of weeks was his way of winning you back through affection but it didn't work. Now his gameplan is to do it through jealousy. It's really a desperation move. Trust me on this. I've employed these tactics before. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

Anyways don't sweat it girl. It's all a game.

And you still have the upperhand.

Thank you for your answers!

I'd say his plan worked, wouldn't you?

hmm yeah if that is his plan, but i really don't think he wants me back!

Him being sweet those first couple of weeks was his way of winning you back through affection but it didn't work. Now his gameplan is to do it through jealousy. It's really a desperation move. Trust me on this. I've employed these tactics before. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

But he could have had me the first time so why all these games! I honestly don't he want's me anymore because two weeks after we broke up we were really drunk at a party (where he by the way also flirted wiht everyone) and I tried taking his arm when we walked home and he completely freaked and told me to stop it we were not a couple anymore which ended up in a huge fight where he made very clear that we would never be together again! Then for the strangest of reasons he asked if I would sleep next to him and that ended up in us having sex! And that's how our litle sex thing started I guess!

I hope that you guys are right, but I guess I doubt it!!!!

Still any encouring words or male inside information is still very welcome!