Girl likes me i like her me but she wants to be friends

hammo

I've liked a girl ine the start of thi year. I've known her for a while but hve never really talked to her. About a week ago she told me she liked me in a text message. I told her i liked her too.

The next day i was sitting next to her in class and we were both really nervous and awkward. We didn't talk much. This carried on for the next 3 or so days except for the fact that we were constantly talking via txt message outide of class. On friday we began talking in class and talked for the whole hour we were in biology. After school i asked her out using a txt message. She asked me if i'm asking her out because i want to or because i feel i have to (?) . To this i replied"because i want to". She answered saying that we should be friends for now...

So what do i do? I really like her, but we only really se each other for an hour every day in biology, not during break because we are from two totally different groups of friends.

How long hould i wait before asking her out again? How should i act round her?

i suggest you just keep talkin to her and getting to know achother better, also try spendin time together outside of biology and then after a while i guess ask her if shethink yall would be abe to be more than just friends and hopefully that should work out for the best..good luck kidd

She seems to think i feel obligated to date her. It may be the fact that i was a little afraid to expose my feelings for her at first. When she first told me she likes me she also asked me if i like her, and i told her "sort of". It was just i was a little shocked by her declartation and wasn't really too sure of what to say at first. I did tell her the next day that i was sure i liked her.

She may still think i'm unsure if i like her, and that's why she asked me if i'm asking her out because i want, or feel i have to.