Relationship's end???? so sad, so sad

Hey,

thanks for everyone's responses to my last post. ( link removed )

Anyways, things were decent the this month until this week (she still has some affection and open-ness issues as you can readin my above/first post). I got swamped with college and my job and become super stressed out. My girlfriend doesn't help me deal with my problems or provide any emotional support, so I became sort of distant. She obviously noticed i was depressed but she kind of ignored it. It was like I was totally alone while my girlfriend was 5 feet away.

So today, I'm feeling a little better (it's friday) and she drops my skateboard off and I hear her tell my mom that she doesn't need her to get me for a second to say hi or anything. I happened to catch her as she was going back to her car and she said she had to work, etc, etc and that she had to go because work starts in 10 minutes (her work is literally down the street within walking distance.) So we said bye and she left.

I like her, but this just sort of reinforced my thoughts that she simply does not care about me.

Am I at fault?

What should I do?

I have been considering breaking up with her, but I'm not sure yet... should I?

Thanks.

Loner8080

I don't really know. Maybe you should try to find out more about why she is acting like this towards you. From the information you give, I also seem to think that it is a problem 'within' here. Can't you find any clues in her past or so?

Also, how old are you two? And did she have any previous boyfriends? I don't really have a decent view on the situation (I read your previous posts though) to give you much advice or anything...

She comes from a conservative family. That's where she gets the affection and openness problems from.

She's young, 18, i'm her first boyfriend. I'm 19.

We've been dating for 3.5 months or so.

I don't know what else to share.

I hope anyone else can help me