OneRainyDay

I have a work crush, who seems to like me back, based upon observation by other coworkers who are close to me and wouldn't ruin anything. The only issue is I am moving about ten hours away in roughly a month and a half. Is it worth it to ask her out, just for the fun while I'm still where I'm at, or should I look at the big picture here? It seems to me, that the right people seem to walk into my life at the wrong times.

Don't dip your pen in the company ink. Until I read the rest of your post.

Ok, youll be gone soon and move out far away, do you want to hookup with her before you leave and then go for a potential tricky Long distance relationship ?

Doesn't look good.

You can have NSA sex with her for the time frame allowed ie before you move out, and then what? LDR require confidence and trust and not seeing your SO as much as you'd like.

Short term: Go for it

Long term/Big picture: No

If you want to ask her out for fun and aren't expecting a long-term relationship with her, then I say go for it. However... Keep in mind that you may develop feelings for her and it may turn into a LDR.

If you two want to turn this into a LDR, keep in mind that you only have about two months to develop your feelings for each other. Chemistry happens right away, while love takes time. With only having a short time together before you move, I feel the odds are against you to make the relationship last a long time.

Archived