She likes me huh?

There's another girl that i noticed, she keeps staring at me and putting her fingers in her mouth. I can tell she likes me but i don't like her, soon she's going to walk up on me and says she like me. What are some ways to say that i don't.

Just tell her the truth, but be gentle. You can say something like, "you're not my type," or "I already have a girlfriend" or "I don't have romantic feelings towards you." I know that it seems harsh to say one of these things, but it lets her know how you feel unequivocally.

As a female, whenever a guy would say something to me like, "I don't want a girlfriend" or "I'm really stressed out about school right now," I for years and years and years overanalyzed this. Oh - he's stressed! I'll try to get with him after finals! And after finals, he would be "stressed" about his parent's divorce, or because of summer basketball camp, or whatever. Basically, I just didn't get that what the guy was trying to say was, "I'm just not that into you." Now, I know better.

So, if you don't like her, just tell her gently and directly, "you seem like a nice girl, but you're not my type. sorry."

There's another girl that i noticed, she keeps staring at me and putting her fingers in her mouth. I can tell she likes me but i don't like her, soon she's going to walk up on me and says she like me. What are some ways to say that i don't.

Dont tell her that you don't like her, its more fun to let her figure that out by herself.

"I'm sure you are a great person, but I'm not interested in you that way."

Be kind but definite in your attitude, so as not to inadvertantly lead her on.

Be truthful, because lies have a way of catching up to you.

She may feel a little hurt, but you will be allowing her to move on just a bit easier. As long as you aren't deliberately cruel or hurtful, you can't really be responsible for her feelings.

pandorasbox how is that fair to either of them in any way? its more "fun" to let her figure it out by herself? More fun for who? It will end up hurting her... and that isnt what he should want to achieve. I think he should be gentle, but let her know that it wont work out.

Lol.. well believe it or not, its going to hurt her either way wether he just tells her that or wether he lets her figure that out by herself. If he lets her figure it out by herself, at least he'll get a laugh!! I dunno about you but if i'm doing something wrong i at least ENJOY IT!!! \ \

It's not cool - getting a laugh from someone else's misfortune. Don't you know anything about Karma...? The same will happen to you, and 2 times worse!

It will hurt her more if he leads her on. If she comes up to him and asks him out point blank, he's better of turning her down gently, than by leading her on.