How old were you?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember I was around 12 when I discovered libido - heehe, I got turned on trying on a pad! I wonder if you`re 12, you can have sexual desire, but because you have the mind of a child, sex might feel more like a pleasurable game?

I was 21/22, he was 23.

Despite me thinking- wow, so THIS is sex-I gave in to my second boyfriend because I couldn`t hold my libido. He didn`t care how important it was to me so I felt empty afterwards. I had tried so hard to wait for marriage...

I`m jealous of everyone who had a beautiful, loving first time-the kind of soul-penetrating experience that it can be!

In these situations, unlike adult man-underage girl sex rape is effectively ruled out because a guy, of any age, has to be in an aroused state, and thereforeeee willing, to be capable of penetration.

I wouldn't go that far. A guy of any age? Maybe anything around 10-13 and up (all depends on the kid and his knowledge/maturity level)... but under that... that's definite molestation. The kid wouldn't be able to understand or process what is going on and it would be psychologically damaging to him. Think kindergarten teacher and kindergarten student.

Square,

I'm sorry any adult over 18 who has sex with a kid under 18 has seriuos issue.You know the law and your lust(orgasm) is more important then common sense.I don't care if the kid say yes.The law is the law and the grown up can wait until the kid turns 18.

Please tell me you aren't serous about this.... Sex between people over 18 and under 18 has been going on -legally- for hundreds of years before the laws were created (which happen to vary by state and country). Do a search for consent laws in the U.S. and see how many miles you have to travel away from your house for the laws to change and make it legal for you to have sex with someone under 18.

I stand by my post. Any adult starting from Nov 2006 who has to have sex with a kid under 18 has sexual and mental issue.You know the law put your vagina or penis on lockdown until the kid turns 18 no orgasm is worth going to jail.

What about in Nevada, one state over from us where the age of consent is 16? If someone over 18 has sex with a 16 year old there, do they have a "mental issue" ?

Unface,

I would call this person a selfish *&&^% and why can't this person wait until this kid is 18(2 years).This person action tells me the relationship is base on sex only and can't survive without it.

There is a reason why some people have sex with kids under 18 because most kids under 18 are easier to get into bed and to manipulate.

Unface,

I would call this person a selfish *&&^% and why can't this person wait until this kid is 18(2 years).This person action tells me the relationship is base on sex only and can't survive without it.

There is a reason why some people have sex with kids under 18 because most kids under 18 are easier to get into bed and to manipulate.

HAHAHA.... Come on...

Well according to the dictionary and every professionals, they all would count losing virginity as only viginal (penetration) sex, but under my definition, in my mind I don't really feel like a virgin. On my view I would listed oral and anal too as sex. Oral did occur recently, just that but I feel it still counts as a sex act.

That's why people have a hard time dealing with my post sometimes because I look at the world the way it SHOULD be not SUPPOSE to be.I try to take on both side honestly and not one side just to justify my answer or behavior.

Sorry to barge in here, but quietgrl: You obviously feel very strongly about your virginity but some people don't. You may not have been as mature at 16 as other people were and that's fine, but to say someone who is 18 and has sex with a 16 year old has mental issues is totally unfair. I had my first boyfriend at 16 (I didn't lose my virginity to him) and he was almost 19. We had sex fairly soon after meeting and we were together for 3 years. We were very much in love and I don't see what is so wrong with that.

I think that 12 and 28 is wrong, regardless of gender, but 2 years!? Men tend to mature later than women of the same age anyway. It makes no difference. As long as it's legal no one can get in to trouble.

Sorry to barge in here, but quietgrl: You obviously feel very strongly about your virginity but some people don't. You may not have been as mature at 16 as other people were and that's fine, but to say someone who is 18 and has sex with a 16 year old has mental issues is totally unfair. I had my first boyfriend at 16 (I didn't lose my virginity to him) and he was almost 19. We had sex fairly soon after meeting and we were together for 3 years. We were very much in love and I don't see what is so wrong with that.

I think that 12 and 28 is wrong, regardless of gender, but 2 years!? Men tend to mature later than women of the same age anyway. It makes no difference. As long as it's legal no one can get in to trouble.

Applepie,

You're answering my question to justify what you did at 16.I'm not using anything to answer this question.i'm answering this question without accuses.I don't care if you're mature or not at 16 but if your 19 year old bf loved you and was mature .He would have said we will wait until you're 18.I want you to be legal.That is the mature response but your Bf was letting his penis do the talking.

Quiet girl and unface, I think you guys` difference is just about whether the law lays down the last word for you, or whether your morals do.

ie. is that kind of sex allowed under law? v is that kind of sex morally ok?

Laws are made up by people so should reflect general morals of the society they represent. The whole idea of obeying the law is that you are supporting the society so you can live peacefully.

On the other hand, though the law has power over people, it is not an unchangeable absolute, having been created by people. There are varying philosophies, and values always change - so it`s not wrong to question existing law either.

If you think womens` rights, euthanasia, marijuana, drinking ages, abortion...etc, people around the world have had the same debate