i gotta ask..for MEN

I would do it for a woman if she would do the same for me. I think its the saame feeling for both the giver and the givee regardless of the sex. So yes I would do it only because she is ready to do it for me.

Oh and it doesnt taste bad. You just have to concentrate on pleasuring the woman and forget about all else

I do it but she doesn't really ask for it often

I never *ask* for it, but with the amount that I give him (which includes oral sex just for him at least three times a week), it should go without saying that it would be nice to get a bit in return from time to time.

There should be no reason that it is "disgusting" if a woman takes care of herself (shaves, showers beforehand, etc.). No offence guys, but it doesn't exactly smell/ taste like roses down your pants if you haven't showered in a while either. Ever tried licking/ tasting one of your buddies' armpits who isn't wearing deoderant? Ever swallowed sour milk with the texture of a raw egg? Come on, let's be fair, we can both be equally disgusting and still find ways around it.

Well in response to peoples criticisms I do like giving my girl oral pleasure but as I said she prefers good old fashioned sex (the way god intended).

And before you ladies criticise again, she doesn't perform oral on me much - I jokingly ask her sometimes and she jokingly says no. Thats fine and I accept it.

I'd still do oral on her even if I never got it.

-Turboz

Unfortunately I am single at the moment, but when I was seeing my last gf, I went down on her most of the time.

Slowly working her with my tongue and a finger or two! Oh yeah, to watch her stomach muscles tighten, her back arch and pelivs push upward and legs quivering! OH YEAH!!! It is great to give!!!!

Oh, to you guys that think it is gross. I had one woman shot all over my face when she came! Great stuff....... She even helped lick it off my face afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a little different for me. When I look at a woman, I instinctively know if I will go down on her or not. She can be fully clothed and it doesn't matter. I loved having sex wth my previous gf but I never liked going down on her. But I have no quelms going down on my current one. In fact, I can't wait to try out tying her down to my dinner table and seeing if women are truly multi-orgasmic.

I would never do it ever again. Disgusting lol. I wouldn't want to feel guilty about not giving it to her.....just not my thing. I'd do real intercourse the way it's supposed to be before I ever did that.

oh my..did I see that right, you're 14? ---maybe I'm getting old

----Yeah I don't think guys like it...I mean my boyfriend did it, but I don't think he liked it..