Need some advice from Men please

notavictim87

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and just wanted to ask a question, obviously I was considering getting back with the father of my child. Probably not now though because he told me that he wasn't into manogomy anymore and that he just wanted to feel free to explore his feelings with other women. To me it just sounds like he wants to be single, I understand that in the beginning but he just isn't open to it at all. To me this just sounds like he is uncertain and wants to keep his options open. For me I think it's a no go at this point but this is what guys mean by this right or is there something else I'm not getting?

Stay away from him; he probably wants to be able to hold you in reserve while he sleeps around, knowing that he has the safety of you there to fall back on should it not work out for him, and though I don't know you, I'd say you deserve better than that.

Thanks James for the clarity and the compliment. I would say I do deserve better, I was just wondering if there was something that I am missing some new fad. Plenty of fish in the sea that are willing to be exclusive is what I told him. I was hoping to be a family, he is at least a good Dad but I don't want to waste my time on something that won't last.

Whoops that was in reverse, you aren't James but you are absolutely right. I asked him what he wanted and he said that he wanted to travel a lot, and move around a lot... some other jazz. That's no stable life for a child. Anyway, he's a good Dad and I hope things stay that way. He is going to wake up one day and realize that he made a mistake and I will probably be married or with someone else.

Archived