I gained 20 pounds sadly. You retain water and if they work correctly you can eat all you want without pain.

I watch what i eat but i still gained this weight after a year.

But i have to take way more of course.

Don't know what it is but it sucks big time! I hate it! Of course exercising is our of the question as well because this affects my entire body and in exhausted and my legs feel like they are 200 pounds......

Only hope i have is tumor shrinking and getting off the meds one day and then it should go off fast.....but it sucks so much!

You know if you gain weight and walk around in the store like you're drunk because you're dizzy you should see people look and judge! They'd probably think i am a drunk who takes bad care of herself.....That along with everything else is not easy.....

I won't be able to work my job if I get to that point. I work with kids so I wouldn't be able to do that.

The dizzyness was each time i went up with the meds.

I work as a cleaning lady and have to walk all day, near heavy machinery so it's not really convenient for me either but still i haven't missed a days work before the radiation. Not because of the pain and not because of the meds. I just went on but then the radiation robbed me of any fitness i had left and it's damn hard to build it back up.

The machines are loud and often make me very dizzy. Having to get up and down stairs with let's say a vacuum cleaner is such a struggle.

But i hope one day soon it will be easier.

I absolutely couldn't and can't be without meds but at least it helps.

They also make you depressed haha such fun!

Yeah well it is for you as well! And I'm sorry for you too....

I wish none of this had happened but we can't change it.

Luckily at my work they're very sympathetic and understanding. My manager his wife also has a benign tumor in her head so there's more understanding than i think there would be in other places.

Some have really read up on what it entails so it's like a warm bath people-wise.

I also opened up much more than in the years before this so that's a good thing but yeah it still sucks haha

Yes i read that, glad i have no such person in my environment!

That makes it extra hard to go through such a thing, i don't understand why someone would do such a thing

Yeah she is still trying to do it . She went around on Friday morning saying I didn't like working early morning shift so they should have given it to her . And then she triumphantly told me that she had 50 hours on this pay ( I had 13) I told her that was so nice for her and smiled. If she gets the hint it bothers me she will just keep doing it.

Oh yes i agree, if she sees it upsets you she will only take more pleasure out of it. But it's still so weird that she acts that way especially since she takes anti seizure meds as well so if she discredits you she will hurt herself too, so it's bizar!

The meds must have gotten to her brains......lol. ....

Oh yes i agree, if she sees it upsets you she will only take more pleasure out of it. But it's still so weird that she acts that way especially since she takes anti seizure meds as well so if she discredits you she will hurt herself too, so it's bizar!

The meds must have gotten to her brains......lol. ....

Lol. Well she is taking 2 months off this summer. So that will be good.

Yes that's what I encountered as well, if you just suck up and deal with the pain, ultimately it gets worse.

I would already take an extra pill if i were you and tell the doc tomorrow.

That's what i did as well in the weekend and called neurologist today and he said better to take this high dosage than live with the pain.

And if it gets worse i also need to call him and then we're going to figure out something.

So just take that one extra pill. Likely he will say the same and then you're already ahead of things and maybe it will be less by tomorrow.

I'm sorry though cause i know how much it sucks and how much it hurts physically but also mentally

Then you take the second one right in between that, i take my pills when i get up, when i go to bed and then right in between.

They have to be spread as best as best as you can over 24 hours. So around 8 hours between dosages.

But it's not too strict, 6 or 7 hours is also fine but that way the meds level in the blood stays pretty much the same