I'll admit I'm feeling sorry for myself.

dubs12345

So I've been told I'm attractive. But no guy wants to have a relationship with me. They want sex of course, which I would give to them IF we were in a relationship. I'm not about to become known as a groupie for a bunch of frat boys or the baseball team. I'm not naturally flirtatious and I try to avoid relationships I know won't work out. So I'm sitting here wallowing in self pity because I really want a relationship. Also, I do not use dating sites because I want to meet someone the old fashioned way. What can I do to up my flirt that doesn't involve sex?

Try online dating anyway. Don't worry about how you meet them, just meet them. The end justifies the means, does it not?

And go sit in a busy coffee shop/cafe alone and see who approaches you. Or approach while there.

I guess I'm a bit on the shy side.

You can date and flirt and keep whatever standards you have, why not? But before relationship is dating and flirting. As far as sex, just wait until you are ready and exclusive.

So I've been told I'm attractive. But no guy wants to have a relationship with me. They want sex of course, which I would give to them IF we were in a relationship. I'm not about to become known as a groupie for a bunch of frat boys or the baseball team. What can I do to up my flirt that doesn't involve sex?

Archived