Been doing ok for the most part....mostly good days only a few bad days. But two bad days in a row...missing my exgirlfriend. ..shes pregnant with my little girl. Broke up with me a couple months ago unexpectedly...but recently called on my birthday...and contacts me regarding tests on the baby and I did go to the two ultrasounds....first one we were still together.

I want to give up hope of reconciliation but I dont....if that makes sense. We were so happy before christmas...she helped me love again after being divorced and having custody.

I dont expect responses....feel like im just annoying people posting this...I found her and was finally able to start over and then she changed so suddenly on me. I want to be there for her but she doesnt want me. Ive told her she doesnt have to do this alone...has done no good. Ive sent her things to help her....paid deductible...offered to get her car looked at and tires done....

Ive let her be and not bothered her...only respond when she lets me know about the doctor....

Past two days ive missed her terribly and just need an outlet here. I dont want to hold on to hope anymore....I love a woman who is pregnant with my child....a woman that gave me so much happiness....happiness I never expected to have again. Its crushed me not to be able to take care of her....to give her what she wants and leave her alone is heart wrenching. She told me id stolen her heart...please god help me.

Been doing ok for the most part....mostly good days only a few bad days. But two bad days in a row...missing my exgirlfriend. ..shes pregnant with my little girl. Broke up with me a couple months ago unexpectedly...but recently called on my birthday...and contacts me regarding tests on the baby and I did go to the two ultrasounds....first one we were still together.

I want to give up hope of reconciliation but I dont....if that makes sense. We were so happy before christmas...she helped me love again after being divorced and having custody.

I dont expect responses....feel like im just annoying people posting this...I found her and was finally able to start over and then she changed so suddenly on me. I want to be there for her but she doesnt want me. Ive told her she doesnt have to do this alone...has done no good. Ive sent her things to help her....paid deductible...offered to get her car looked at and tires done....

Ive let her be and not bothered her...only respond when she lets me know about the doctor....

Past two days ive missed her terribly and just need an outlet here. I dont want to hold on to hope anymore....I love a woman who is pregnant with my child....a woman that gave me so much happiness....happiness I never expected to have again. Its crushed me not to be able to take care of her....to give her what she wants and leave her alone is heart wrenching. She told me id stolen her heart...please god help me.

You are not annoying anyone bro. My advice: Do some meditantion, be honest with yourself and decide what you may have done wrong (very important to be honest), give you time to heal and give her time too! You gotta understand that it failed because of something and you have to find that something in order to do something about and change for the better, because if you want to get back with her permanently both of you will have to work for it, changing the things that hate about each other! Balance bro, balance I`m with you.

Thanks. Been trying to focus on working on myself. Been hoping time for both of us would help...ive had people that know the situation say she trapped me or she'll change her attitude around when the baby comes to not believing that she would break up with me while shes pregnant.

Ive been trying....its difficult

Archived