Changed? Yea so I've improved myself Everyone likes it

Rust

Well I'm gonna be straight up here, I've had a real rough time with my two most recent relationships. (Left during family crisis (Ex 1) and another using me till there ex was ready for a relationship again (EX 2)) maybe I shouldn't have let these experiences change me but they have.

Before these experiences I had very little confidence, self esteem issues (All steaming from a previous medical problem which almost killed me) and I didn't know what I wanted in life where I wanted to go all I knew is I wanted to help people some how...

After ex 1 left me I went to help my family recover after I had helped them recover, I feel into a deep depression had thoughts of killing my self because I had neglected my own problems an health to help my family. It was during this time I reflected on the relationship with ex 1 and saw issues with my self That needed to be addressed so instead of wasting my energy being depressed I started living (Hiking, Going to concerts ect). During this time I lost contact with some friends because we had busy lives and where in different towns and citys. It was during this time I meet Ex 2 she was unexpected person in my life but I welcomed it because we shared so many interest (Music, Animals, Love of cold weather) as the relationship I noted odd thing's and figured out she was still in love with her ex boyfriend. SO I confronted here about it and asked if she can remove him from her life.... She said no, that's where it ended...

Now I decide to catch up with friend's I have lost contact with and keep living my life and they all say the same thing to me "You have changed" Now I always ask whats changed and they reply with something's just different. I know what's changed I just want to know if they can see what's changed.

All of this story is to show you all the problems in the world can hit you but if you let them break you then maybe you need to reflect on your life.

What I have done is use the past to strengthen me that is what we should aim for. I have other problems such as poor health, break down of family relationship's, from broken home and even been so far gone that I refused to talk to people because they all would leave me one day.

But all these Issues seem to be gone after the past 6 months. Let your past strengthen you , I post this to let people know maybe you're life is not so bad and there people who go through worse and become stronger. Thanks for reading.

Archived