nothing seems to work

musicguy

it smacks of desperation. Total turn-off. First of all, if you can't find ANYONE at all, then I would have a good friend try to tell you the truth. Is it your look? Acne? Bad breath? Really lame online profile? If it's none of these things, then just take a deep breath and relax. Maybe it's just not your time to meet someone. Go out, have fun, you'll meet someone sooner or later. good luck!

hey bro, it sounds like you did what everyone has told u to do, and yet u seem to be in a cul-de-sac wonderin what the...? rite?

well listen man, just relax. it sounds liek u are in the jobs and meeting ppl with one thing on ur mind, to find someone let that thought out of ur head. instead focus more on having fun as opposed to hoping that someone cute is watchin. jsut relax and be you the rest will come naturally.

i knw this must sound like posts uve read before, but the key is to just want to have fun, and when not if you find that girl that catches your fancy, then turn on that charm uve got all charged up inside, u dog u lol. relax man take it easy. hope i helped

Hello there,

With three jobs.. Do you have time to date???

Put yourself out there, you just have to keep on going. Get out and do things you wouldn't normally do. Go to museums, coffee houses, the local comedy club. Also you want to let your friends and co-workers know that you are looking. Those are great resourses as many people meet their SO through friends... and it's not desperate... get the word out.

Good luck