4 months NC and now I'm her boss

Rust

Well I'm back yay.

So I'll give a summary of what happened between me and my ex just to help understand where I'm coming from.

So me and my ex where going out for 5 months close friends for a year and a biy. When I had to leave to help my family she said "I can't do this" slammed the door in my face. So I went NC removed her from my life a month a go I got the text "can we be friends?" I didn't reply because I wanted nothing to do with her at all.

Now up to today I started my new job and my masters degree on top of that. So I walk in to the new job and shocked there she is and turns out I'm her boss. So she is being very flirtatious and attention seeking when working and outside of business hours, so umm what is going with her to be so annoying or any ideas on how to resolve this.

Not a department based industry so there's no where really for her to transfer apart from being out of business all together.

So because we have history she has blurred the lines of the relationship. I'm thinking a meeting outside of work hours to be clear that this not how she should act and it should all be professional.

I gave her a warning today after she touched my phone. (I did leave behind the desk area to a deal with a problem, I was only one room away) she didn't read my text just messed with my music files and tired to download music ect. I don't get it why? anything is she after my attention or something. What would have happened if I got a message from my new GF?

I would not have any conversations alone with her. If she ends up getting ticked off she could try to cause problems for you professionally. If you truly want to stop this behavior notify HR or whomever handles employee relationship issues and let them deal with it. That way you have it documented. Otherwise it's her word against yours if the spit hits the fan.

Archived