how to ask to hook up w/o sayin it like that...

sup, everyone. i go to college and live on campus. theres this other girl that was in a class i had. she lives on campus too. we talk once in a while, but have never hung out or nothin. i was gonna ask her to get together to watch a movie or somethin, but i'm scared to ask that cause she might think i'm tryin to be her boyfriend. i could be wrong, but i get the vibe that she doesn't like me like that. so i was thinkin about askin her to hook up, but obviously, not using those exact words. that way, i won't scare into thinkin i wanna go out with her. but at the same time, i don't want her to take offense into me askin to hook up. i asked that once before, but that girl had a man, yet she responded nicely b/c i guess i wasn't bein a jerk about it. what do y'all think as far as my chances on this. especially the girls, how do y'all feel about all this and would any of you girls consider doin somethin like that if the guy asked you in a nice way?

Most girls won't take your offer to "hook up" if they barely even know you and you have never even hung out before. She will probably take offense and give you a cold shoulder, and tell her friends that you were just interensted in getting some. She may say ok, but thats doubtful...make sure you know what kind of girl she is first...

There is a relatively safe way to go about asking her out. However, you need to be vigilant and keep an eye on her expressions/reactions to what you'll say. If she knows you by name, go up to her and begins a casual conversation ... "hi, how was your day so far? what clases do you have today" .... then ask her this "we should go for coffee sometime." Her reaction to this should give you a fairly good indication if shes interested. If she lights up ... smiles ... and asks you when .... then you have a good chance that she is interested and wants to go out. do u get it now? you didnt ask her .. u simply and subtly suggested going out for coffee. If, however, she pretends to ignore you're offer then there is a good chance she's taken or she's not interested. Be sure to watch if she smiles or not ok dude ... best of luck !