Pregnant?

lovehelp1995

All judgment withholding - I think it's too soon for you to be able to tell if you really are pregnant. Any home tests would be inconclusive. How much time had passed before you took the Plan B again? You said you had sex on the 17th and took it on the 18th - so 24 hours? Or did you have sex early in the morning on the 17th and didn't take it til late at night on the 18th? Did the instructions say "take it within 24-48 hours after intercourse"? Sorry, I've never taken Plan B before - just trying to help you retrace your steps.

Any reason you keep having unprotected sex beside being rabbits?

The plan b will wreck havoc with your cycle and hormones for a few months. Find some birth control.

Twice in 5 days doesn't count as rabbits to me. Just sayin'.

If you had a period (even a light one) not sure why you're stressing being pregnant? I mean, go ahead and take the test, but it seems unlikely.

Also, stop having unprotected sex if you don't want to have kids yet! Keep condoms in each of your homes, vehicles, your purse, etc. That way whenever the mood strikes, you're prepared. Or go on the pill or the shot and worry about it even less.

Plan B can really really mess with your body.

Everyone reacts differently, but I have heard some people will bleed intermittently for quite some time until they're body readjusts. You pretty much overdosed yourself on hormones.

Call your public health nurse, they can tell you expected signs/symptoms and when to seek help if something went wrong, and how to follow-up on pregnancy chances.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived