Is this girl interested? Trying to interpret the signs.

Superus

Brief history- this girl in my class recently started saying hi and seemly wanting to start conversation. It was totally random, I had a strong feel that she was always looking at me etc but finally I smiled at her and she seemed very engaging. Catch her making eye contact and she quickly looks away either down or etc. My faults are not showin. Interest. Only because I felt like it was a lost cause because she's Jewish and I don't think they date outside.

Present- before class started I was walking outside to head to my car when I saw her walking towards me with a group. We passed by each other and didn't say anything. I didn't make eye contact either. Smh. still going with the flow of my day we had a class party and everyone was to bring food. I went up to her and offered her what j brought and she spoke to me in an inaudible voice. It was soft and I had to say what twice. Then she shows me what she brought and I said cool I'll have some later. She doesn't act like that towards the people she knows but I guess she is a bit shy? Anyway didn't even talk to her at all during the class period because teacher lectured.

Do you think she lost interest?

Well, I was next to her and when i offered her something she spoke to me in a low voice tone as if she was whispering? i had to say what twice and i still couldn't understand. she then showed me what she brought and i said i'll eat some later.

i thought it was weird because before she was big and bold saying hi to me and when i approached her she was slow spoken. hard to explain

i may be over analyzing but i felt she was shy, possible lost confidence, or maybe she likes me?

Brief history- this girl in my class recently started saying hi and seemly wanting to start conversation. It was totally random, I had a strong feel that she was always looking at me etc but finally I smiled at her and she seemed very engaging.

Based on this action alone from her I would say yes she is interested and you should talk to her more and if she is shy just ask her out for coffee so you two can talk outside the school environment, maybe it is easier for her to talk and act when she is not at school. I was in a similar situations years ago and it turned out she does like me then I found out due to religious reason she couldn't date me but I always found her quite attractive and she said that she did find me attractive also. So I would say yes give it a go.

Archived