Landscape/animal photos

dias

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are beautiful, b&w adds a touch of mystery to the image which I find attractive. Dream like to me... I am going to go through my archived pic files in the new year and pull some scenic nice images to post in your thread... I don't have too many and am waiting until then because the pics are from a painful time so don't want to feel that right now, but will soon enough. Be nice to contribute in your thread with something other than words lol

They are beautiful, b&w adds a touch of mystery to the image which I find attractive. Dream like to me... I am going to go through my archived pic files in the new year and pull some scenic nice images to post in your thread... I don't have too many and am waiting until then because the pics are from a painful time so don't want to feel that right now, but will soon enough. Be nice to contribute in your thread with something other than words lol
Yes ,exactly this. When i stroll idly and listen to music i am in my own world and this is when i start to take photos haha .

Post your photos when you feel comfortable TaB . Sorry to hear that they are from a difficult time . I am really glad you enjoy the thread

I went tramping with friends over new year to this tranquil Lake in the middle of nowhere - (sorry about the quality - New camera and photography lessons are on the cards this year I think!"!)

by Lisii, on Flickr

by Lisii, on Flickr

Archived