What should I do about my hair?

I have hair pretty much all over from and I believe by studying it on the net that it is from an insulin problem. I am 15 years old and I dont have a job , I will have my learner's in a week. I want to get rid of the hair on my back and on my shoulder to my elbow part of my arm. I dont want it to be noticible so Shaving is not an option plus you have to do that every day. I cant talk to my parents about it so thats not an option either. But I need something to do about it REALLY SOON because I'm going to cocoa beach florida in about a week with one of my friends and if I cant figure out something to do with my hair then I'm not going

I thought about going to the movies one night and sneaking over to the drugstore and getting something but I wouldnt know what to get, can you wax your back by yourself? I was scared to go buy something because I didnt want to see someone I knew or for the clerks to remember me or whatever It would be embarrassing.

Help!

Tell your mom that you really want a back waxing because you'll be embarrassed if you go to the beach with it...she should understand. You can say that you even won't go swimming if she dosen't let you do it.

Or you can just go yourself. Find a hairdressing place, they usually do it. But it can be costly...so you'll probably haev to ask your parents for money either way.

If you can reach, or if you are comfortable with someone, just have shaved and then try using Nair...shaving will last like 1-3 days but if u Nair it, it usually last 3-5 days. or you can wax it too. Or if you have $$, you can get laser surgery to burn the roots. But that would be expensive and probably even more painful than waxing. But I'm not sure. I'm not really an expert.

you're a man, men have body hair, you're only 15 i doubt you have that much back hair

Its perfectly normal and you shouldn't be embarrassed about it.

If i recall correctly you're the guy who was worshipping his friends body because he was hairless.

Best advice anybody could give you here is be content with who you are and not you arent.

gosh im in the same boat as you are mr wantto

That is a good question... acutally I would like to add somethign to this that may just help you out. guys, can you buy these sorts of things at the drugstore? Just like a home wax kit or whatever? Can you wax your back yourself? I just want to wax my back and my upper arms thats all. I was going to the do "sneak out of movie" idea. I want something cheap that I can do by myself that wont make me look gay.