Hello all, my situation is a bit odd here. I'll first explain that I'm a senior in high school and so is this girl. We began dating freshmen year when we went to the same school, she moved halfway through freshmen year and we dated for almost three years.

So around mid July, she told me she was going with this guy somewhere, and me just being jealous said do whatever you want and didn't talk to her the next few days. She asks me if it's over in a couple of days or so, and I guess we both were just angry at each other. She asks if there was anyone else throughout our relationship that I talked to or flirted with or anything related to cheating; as I said no and I asked her she told me it was this guy who we can call Alan. This girl can be Called D.

So when I asked her the same question she said it was this guy and I begin to panick fighting for her but i guess there was no point, they worked together and seeing someone would always weigh more then just someone texting you. So she at first tells me to just talk and eat somewhere like panera bread. It wasn't about this and all and I just talked like we normally would. After we are done talking we go in her car and we are just talking about what happened and she is tearing up so I thought she was upset what she did. So after we both go home I ask to call her and I thought every was fine. She says she's sorry and everything. What I mean by cheating by the way i mean that is she is not a virgin but I'm not. Obviously after two years I wanted to be her first but I guess I was just scared. We did do things

Sorry, here is this the full;

Hello all, my situation is a bit odd here. I'll first explain that I'm a senior in high school and so is this girl. We began dating freshmen year when we went to the same school, she moved halfway through freshmen year and we dated for almost three years.

So around mid July, she told me she was going with this guy somewhere, and me just being jealous said do whatever you want and didn't talk to her the next few days. She asks me if it's over in a couple of days or so, and I guess we both were just angry at each other. She asks if there was anyone else throughout our relationship that I talked to or flirted with or anything related to cheating; as I said no and I asked her she told me it was this guy who we can call Alan. This girl can be Called D.

So when I asked her the same question she said it was this guy and I begin to panick fighting for her but i guess there was no point, they worked together and seeing someone would always weigh more then just someone texting you. So she at first tells me to just talk and eat somewhere like panera bread. It wasn't about this and all and I just talked like we normally would. After we are done talking we go in her car and we are just talking about what happened and she is tearing up so I thought she was upset what she did. So after we both go home I ask to call her and I thought every was fine. She says she's sorry and everything. What I mean by cheating by the way i mean that is she is not a virgin but I'm not. Obviously after two years I wanted to be her first but I guess I was just scared. We did do things to where we were close to having sex.

Anyway she told me the day after that she was going to tell him that she wants me instead of him. I don't know why she had to see him. So I was working during this time so it was like I was busy. After work I had to do something else also so but she completely turns on me saying how I wasn't there for her and he is and idk but I'm begging her to be with me. She then tells me that she ed him three times which makes me so angry. Throughout the month of August then I'm just trying to fight for her but she is hanging with him and they work together.

So I did go to her house and I did cry in front of her. So after that it was just her saying she's sorry but cmon how sorry could you be if you actually chose.

So she tells me that he cheated at the end of August. So what should I do now? Any advice please!

Had a similar chain of events towards my first love in high school. It broke me, and I spent months recovering. What pulled me through was having college to go to. I left my hometown and had a change of scenery which helped tremendously. What I could say is to hang tough and sweat through high school and take the time afterwards to maybe travel, look at colleges, jobs, opportunities, etc. I'm actually going through another rough breakup now, which I've also recently posted about. I'm going to go on a trip. I like to take the negative events and use them as inspiration to move forward. You'll look back on these rough moments of heartbreak and feel proud of yourself for staying above the surface. Hope this helps.

Archived