Am i being used? I beg for ur advice

Hello. I need your help.. Opinion... Anything.

Me and my boyfriend are in a long distance relationship for almost 2 years. We know each other for almost 3 years. We both are antisocial. One bestie for each and like thats all... We spent together whole summer in 2014. This summer was a big fail and we didnt met. Reason: jobs. So we already plan ahead for the next summer in 2016. The thing is... He tells me he cares about me etc.. But he still never said that he loves me. Never in this whole period... I think he knows that i do love him cos i like to tell it from time to time when joking about sth.. For example when he says sth cute or compliments me.. He says he still has no idea what he feels towards me... I start to think that he is being with me only cause we both are lonely and we both are best partners to talk about literally everything you know... Using me this whole time till he finds another love..So what do you think?

2 years in long distance relationship and he has no feelings?

You should be asking yourself what the hell are YOU doing?

This is exactly what I was thinking too.

Him claiming that he doesn't know how he feels about you after three years is basically him saying he doesn't have feelings for you.

I think there is a big possibility that he is just talking to you because he is lonely.

You have to decide now whether you want to continue with this relationship which seems quite one sided or whether you want to move on.

Archived