Just a big thankyou!

moogles1992

So about 18months ago i came to this forum, never registered but i read alot of threads! And it helped me alot

So yeah me and my partner of 2 years split up 18 months ago, due to a few reasons, nothing major but it was enough! During the first week of us splitting up i did everything wrong, i begged for her to give us another chance, it didnt work! So i went no contact!

We went NC for about 2 months, so one day i was sat at home and my phone went off, she text me asking how i was bla bla bla, over the course of a few days we was texting each other quite alot, so we deceided to meet up for a meal!

From that point everything just went great, we sat down a talked about the issues we had before and that if we was gonna try again we wouldnt let them happen again!

So i am here 18 months since we split up, i asked her to marry me about 2 months ago she said YES, whoohoo! We just found out about 3 weeks ago that she is pregnant, and to top it off we have just moved it our own house!

I am so happy right now its unbelieveable, and i just wanted to come on here and say thank you, and sometimes getting back together does happen, dont give up

Archived