OK this is kinda na update on things. But I sent an email 5 days ago to the guy who means the world to me, tellin him exactly how i feel. From our convos a while back I thought he felt the same way, tellin me he would be there for me and that if ne thing happened to me, even tho i thought noone else would care, that he would care. And telling me he would teach me how to do certain sexual things lol. But ne ways i sent this email and i havent heard back form him. Our relationship is an online relationship, which ppl think neva works out. But it didnt seem like that with us. I dreamed about being with this guy. He made me feel great inside, and i would rush home to talk to him everynight. He was liek a best friend. But im just not sure whyhe isnt responding to me. I was online this mornin talkin top friends, and he signed on. We were on at the same time for about an hour, but he never talked to me. What is wrong? i am loosin hope, and i am feelin likei dont deserve ne thign ne more. I dont want to be the one to IM him, because i think he should IM me since i sent that email. What do i do? Im really scared and sad all the time. I gave up talkin abou this with my friends, because they are sick of hearing about it. I really wish replys wouldnt tell me that online realtionships dont work, or just to forget about him, because this isnt going to help me at all. Its only goin to make me more sad. Plz i need as many opinions on this as i can, thanks in advance.

Does he know you dream about him? Does he know how you REALLY feel? Or does he know what you aren't embarrassed to tell him? Tell him everything. Tell him you rush home just to talk to him. He might be feeling neglected. Then again, I don't know the guy.

Edit: I didn't read the beginning. Oh, well. Just keep telling him the way you feel about him.

i will skip the part about how online relationships don't work out and get straight to the point . if the guy you are talking about is anything like i would think he is then he is probably just a little shy after reciving that email from you, i would try to IM him first the next time he's online and talk about it to make him more at ease with you.

who told you that long distance relationships don't work, i had one and we are still going on, but the thing is we have seen each other and spent time together,how bout you? most long distance relationship didn't work because they couldn't answer each other's demand...in your case, the man must be afraid of falling too much or he just like you but don't love you.. in my case at first, my bf is not serious, i could feel but i still insist, until the day we saw each other, i prepared for that day i make it sure that im soo pretty and thats it he falls to me and until now we are happy...