Frustrated, confused and now i am a liar

annamonrrial12

Well this is going to be a long story so please have a seat.

I just broke up with a guy who I was with off and on. First 1.5-- 2 years long this time we lasted 3 with maybe overnight to 2 day breakups. So we recently broke up. He said we are NEVER getting back together so I made that stick and am living like a single gal.

I have a friend well another ex that has come into the picture. He asked if he could move in here AS A ROOMMATE to lighten the finacial responsibility.

I said sure. Now when I answered the question I wasn't thinking about my recent break up.. my only thought was oh wow now I can still afford those extras for my boys.

I feel weird cause I didn't take my recent ex into consideration.

But my recent ex told me he didn't care about who I went out or slept with. Now the ex that is moving in I was with him for 11 years.

And yet when we talk on the phone he is listening more to the noises in the background at my house and asks 100 questions. Then of course he gets mad at nothing. Why would he be acting this way if we are just going to be friends?

Ok next question I am a 36 year old female I am short, pettite and a lot of people think I am way younger. So much that they think my sons are my extended family (like cousins) anyways how young is too young for me to date?

I have a lot of the younger group wanting to take me out and try to flirt (of course I shut em' down before the next pick up line)

I was just wondering.

Now here's where I come into being a liar. Today I have been feeling light headed, dizzy. My most recent ex was here and as I was walking back to my bedroom I got extremely dizzy and I started going down of course he jumped up and helped me. When I came to, which was rather quick I instantly saw tea and ice cubes on the floor and told him I slipped on the ice cubes I said I spilled the tea trying to open the door that wasn't the case. All I remember is reaching for the door and I think I saw him rushing towards me. I laid on the bed But I asked him to leave and it wasn't until about 10p.m I started to feel a little better. I have been having these headaches as well. He stated that it looked like I was fainting. Not sure if I should have told him the truth or not. I just dont need him to worry. Now this incident was total crazy! I have never experienced anything like it.

It could be a number of things like STRESS! I have tried to lie before but it kills me to lie I hate every time I do 2-3 days tops and I am confessing.

He has said

I am no concern of his!!! So I feel like my health or whatever that was is no concern of his

Ok by the sounds of things you and your ex that is not living with you is jealous but you have broken up for a reason. Why did you break up before?

Just say to your ex you are living with that you lied about fainting because you don't want him to worry. Also it might be a good idea to not live with exes? If you need another room mate, surly you could advertise online or in a paper? It might just get to complicated with having exes around about you.

Also there is no age limit on dating! Good luck

Archived