Do I tell her or not?

Jeffie

Today I stopped by my gfs house before I went to work. we ended up making out on her bed. We then started levi-lovin' we have done this before nothing new. but this time i guess I got a little more into it, and ended up having an orgasm, imediatly after i got up said that I had to go (i was already a few min late) and was making every effort not to let her see the wet mark on my pants. I'm sure she knew I was acting weird I started heading out of her room without my key and shoes. she had to remind me to get them.

Do I pretend this didnt happen? or explain why I was acting the way I was?

she hasnt brought anything up....but I kind of feel the need to tell her, I'm just afraid of how she will take it.

Thanks for the advice

Sperm is very persistent and if she was also very wet and your sperm got through the clothes there is a chance she may get pregnant. There are plenty of cases where there was no penis/vaginal entry and pregnancy resulted but sperm can still enter if it gets close enough.

If you think there is a risk then you should tell her.. now.

well thats better then if you were like 14 or something, you know. i mean that might freak someone that age out a little , but at 18 she should know about the human body and realize you have feelings for her and it was bound to happen sometime.

i can understand you side of it, being embarrassed and all, if it was the first time it happened with her then it's something new and something that you wont be totally comfrotable with at first.

if you feel like you should tell her then go ahead and do it, let her know you are a little shy about it so she will understand. she might be a little shy about it too, expecailly the first she has an orgasm. i know i was, but you get over it pretty fast.

good luck.

love Qtpie87

WHY don't you want to tell her? Are you embarrassed? Do you think it'll scare her off? In reality, she'll probably get a kick out of it! It makes most girls feel good, knowing that they can please their man. And this situation is even better because you weren't even ACTUALLY having sex! Why not tell her?

plus if she can get you off doing that, think what it will be like when/if you do it for real. Please give us some warning beforehand so we can cover our ears.

hahaha! I told, her, yes I didnt want to tell her because I was embarrassed (sp?) went a lot better than I had expected. Thanks everyone for the help (and the scare at the beginning: )

Just talk to her about it, she more than likely notcied, i would have! Any way, there IS a slight risk and it's better to go through the slight bit of embarrassment so that she is safe any way, she shouldn't think any different you, just talk to her, maybe make a bit of a joke about it..

• 1 year later...