Is he busy or just not interested

Saymyname

Okay... I was talking to a guy for a little over three months, I went to his house for the first time, he was nice very attentive, he complimented me and the sex in my opinion was great, although I didn't ride or give him head. Anyway, in the morning same thing; good sex, jokes and compliments. Now I am someone that can go without sex, but once I have had it I want it often. I have told him this and he hasn't arranged another day to meet up, he says on his next day off, as it as been a week since and I have seen that he has gone out I am frustrated. Should I be patient like he is saying or should I just take it as a one night stand

We have spoken we speak almost everyday. I know I'm a horny person but I thought guys were too. I told him three days ago that I want it every other day and he said in a round about way that his ready, yet hasn't made a plan. I don't want to seem like a nag or like I'm trying to get into a relationship. I just don't know how many times I can say it or if I'm saying it in the right way

If you're simply chasing after sex, there's surely any number of other men out there willing and able to please.

The guy is probably as horny as any other, but he's onto the next. If he potentially was interested in FWB, your being demanding probably turned him completely off from the idea. If I had to guess, he saw right through you and knew you wouldn't be capable of a FWB thing.

Bluntly speaking, he had sex with you, and he's on to other pursuits. But he isn't going to totally let you wander off, because if he can't get it somewhere else you're the backup plan. Sorry, a guy who wanted to get closer and date you and who was interested wouldn't need to "make a plan" they'd be over at your place every chance they got.

My take is you need to realize sleeping with guys isn't how you get them interested in a relationship and when one of them shows by action he isn't putting in any work to see you again it's pretty much just that you've been relegated to the "Meh, sex if I need it" table at the party. Trust me, when they are all manner of into you, you will know it. Delete this one, learn from it, move on. He's just not that interested, but won't say no to the sex if he finds himself coming up short with others.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived