So Im gonna try to find my father...

I want to find my father but I dont know how to go about it. My mom at the time of my conception had slept with two other guys around the time that I was conceived. My mom thinks that It might be this chinese guy that she was with for ten years but they no longer have any contact with each other. The thing is I look all white, but I guess there still could be a chance. My mom told me that there was a blood test done when I was a baby, but my mom didnt know how to read it and so my possible father said that I wasnt his daughter according to the test. Later my mom try to find someone to read it for her but before she could find someone he took it from my mom, she never got it back. The place she got the test from was a place he had recommended and she doesnt remember where its at. The other two guys are ruled out, because the test came back negative for both of them.

How should I go about finding my father?

Jamie

I believe a dna test could establish wheter you have chinese blood in you. If so, that would either eliminate him or make him a strong possibility. But I may be wrong about the DNA but they can prove all sorts of heritage issues so maybe they can

I actually meant chinese. My mom has given me all the info she knows about him. The reason why I want to know is because well My daughter is half chinese because well... her father is full chinese (obviously)hehe. My hair is naturally brownish blond and my eyes are green. But my mom told me that my possible father has green eyes too. and I understand what you mean about the people that are mixed but dont look asian. Like my friend is half black but he has white skin and blond hair blue eyes. I thought that might be my case? But I'm not sure.

Jamie

not in all cases will the dominent features take over. This guy I know Is half black. His father is black and mother is white. His hair is blond and his eyes are blue.

Not only that my mom told me that there was only three guys for sure... she told me that she wouldnt forget something like that. But because she did sleep with three during the same time I was conceived thats the only reason she isnt for sure. The only reason that she has any doubts is because, the guy she thought was my father(the chinese guy) had said he wasnt. But he put his name on the birth certificate? He has to be my father because the other two guys turned out not to be it was proven by a dna test.

I cant not have no father I must have come from someone?

There may be a possiblity you are part asian but usually you can see it with the eyes (but not in all cases). Like a previous poster said, Keanu Reeves is part asian and Rob Schneider is also part filipino. For them it is apparent in their eyes and some other features as well. But it is possible to be part asian and not hold those features or it may not seem obvious. It also depends how your father looked and it is possible he carried recessive genes as well resulting in your looks.

I'd suggest getting as much information as possible from your mother and finding a private investigator that specializes in finding lost parents. There's no guarantee that you will find him or that he will even want to be found.

better pics of my eyes... My mom said that the chinese guy had very almond shaped eyes almost no slant. my mom says that I have his smile though... I believe this man is my father because I can tell by the my mother talks about him. But because he denied it she believed him.

Anyways here are the pics.

image removed

Me and my daughter, her father is chinese if your wondering, which is kinda ironic.. i think

image removed