I wasn't even supposed to start dating again :/

ChenilleB

So I started hanging out with this guy a couple of months ago I met him through a friend last year. I contacted him one day because I was going to be in his city and I wanted to hang out with someone who's familiar with the area. Also he was a cool guy when I met him.

After that day of him showing me the city we spoke every single day until yesterday when I decided to let him go. Things between me and him starting moving so fast. I would go to his city every 2 weeks to see him (I paid for hotel while there). He lives with friends until he gets his self together. He also has a child who's under one year old. If you've read my old posts you would know just 6 months ago my last relationship ended because of a child situation. ( yeah I know would've thought I learned my lesson)

When I first hung out with him I didn't mean for things to get past friendship at all. I am big on not dating a man with a child. I knew from the start thats a situation I would never become comfortable with. I let the good conversation make me temporarily look past one of my biggest deal breakers. I got caught up. As we both started catching feelings for each other my insecurity about his child's mother started to show.

Also the conversation between us wasn't the same as it was at first. In the beginning we would FaceTime at least twice a day. Now he only texts me unless I complain. I basically am ready to rid myself of this situation cause I know I'll never be happy with this. I have not contacted him since yesterday. I even unfollowed him off of social media. And on top of it all I cannot see any real future with him anyway. He brings nothing to the table even though he says he really cares about me.

Archived