14 and want a baby!

Dear - we are saying this with your best interests at heart. If you and your boyfriend are in love, then enjoy this special time - just you and him as a couple. You'll have a child the rest of your life. Enjoy the single time right now! Lots of my friends who are married waited a few years before they had kids so they could enjoy being married to their husbands for a few years before they had to wake up every hour to feed the babies.

Your boyfriend can be sent to jail! A baby needs a father! We're not saying hold off forever, just wait a few years. If you and your boyfriend are in love, then the babies will come in time!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annie is right (she often is, yaay annie!!).

No one on this site has anything other than your best interests at heart, and that of a baby you may have, and oddly enough, those of your boyfriend, who can't be the sharpest knife in the drawer if he doesn't know what almighty strife he could bring on himself if he gets you pregnant, never mind having sex with you.

Sex with a minor is a felony, it is serious and viewed very seriously by the courts.

Thanks DN - That's sweet of you to say.

But, back to the baby issue... it's like this. I'm 24, and because I don't have a kid, I've had the time and the money to do some really amazing things. I've traveled through the US, I've had crazy weekends in Vegas with my girlfriends, I've gone white-water rafting in New Zealand, I've gone snorkling in lagoons in islands in the South Pacific, I've gone to Costa Rica and watched a volcanoe erupt. I've watched the sunrise on the beaches of Rarotonga - an tiny island in the south pacific. I've been all over Europe - I've been in the Sistine Chapel, been to Westminster Abbey in London, been to the Colluseum in Rome while eating Italian gelato. I've been to Paris and I drank champagne on the Eiffle Tower at midnight with a large group of friends. I've gotten a tan on the beaches of Turkey. I've been in the crowded marketplaces of Hong Kong.

None of these things, I would have been able to do if I had a baby. I wouldn't have the time, or the money. I look forward one day to showing my kids the photos and telling them of the crazy times their mom had.

You owe it to yourself to experience all these wonderful things while you are young and able-bodied and before you become a mother.

My best friend had a baby at 22, her bf dumped her while she was pregnant, she suffered severe postpartum depression, had to go on welfare, couldn't support her child on that and had to give him up to her parents at age 9 months. That was 10 years ago and she had been suffering and struggling with that ever since.

At 14 years old you don't have enough life experience to be a good stable role model for a child. Teenagers are volitile and emotional, and with good reason, thier hormones are all over the place, as I'm sure yours are now.

If this was the right thing to do you would be able to go to your parents and tell them and they would be 100% supportive, can you do that? I didn't think so.

What is your baby is colicky, or is born with Down's Syndrome, a hole in her heart, or some other health issue? Are you ready to take that on? This is forever!

You've already shown us here that you cannot handle costructive criticism by flying off the handle at people's suggestions, which leads me to believe you will act the same way if your baby won't stop crying for HOURS.... and they do that....alot!

The other thing is if your bf thinks it's a good idea to rape a 14 year old girl and get her pregnant, than he belongs in jail, which is exactly where he's headed if you get pregnant. You said your parents hate him, they will press charges in a flash, I can promise you that!

Be mature and responsible, protect yourself and think of your future, why the heck aren't you in school?

I hate to be the pessimist guys but after that last comment she gave us, I think she made up her mind and she basically told us to F off. It was worth a shot and if I was a betting man, I'd say we will see her again in the mere future either about how to care for the baby, or about her boyfriend leaving her to hang.

Yes, Miss maturity opted to have a baby. Another 14 year old welfare mother, that has to stand in a store and scream, cuss and beat the heck out of her child because she don't know what to do. I hope the boyfriend goes to jail and she gets her reality check the hard way. Hey, we tried to warn her, but you can't help the unwilling!

hey STOP POSTING ON HERE I seriously dont care wht any of u think. Im sorry about the cussing onmy last post But im still gonna have that baby...im sorry but i really dont care wht a bunch of strangers think...And i seriously dont think its fair to say that im gonna end up on welfare and beat my child...wht the heck is that?....and no the baby wouldnt end up with my parents sorry to tell yeh....w.e u guys can post on this if u feel u must i just wont read it....Buhbye

Well if you don't care what we think then why did you come on here in the first place? We take time out of our precious lives to help out someone who could be making the biggest mistake or their life and we get crapped on. That's the fine, do what you want, but don't expect any help from me when you come back here crying about something. You obviously haven't planned out anything and you are going to get your boyfriend in serious trouble. And how all of a sudden are you pregnant?

the motive for lying is that juvenile "well, I can do what I want, so to hell with you".

It's like when a little kid is told they can't do something and then they pretend they have done it.

All she is doing is proving everybody right about her maturity level. But she won't admit it.

Oh, well, time to move on and help someone who doesn't have temper tantrum every time she doesn't get her own way.

I don't buy it either but I don't see a motive as to why she would lie either.

I thought it was fishy from the start; and, now, I'm convinced this is all a scam. Her motive for lying is to get attention -- she just wanted to see if she could fool us all, and now she's dying laughing over it all. One more mark of her immaturity.

Edit:

All she is doing is proving everybody right about her maturity level. But she won't admit it

Amen and Amen!