For the ladies

Michaelando11

Ladies,

So my girlfriend of nearly 2 years just dumped me because she said she fell out of love. Considering i'm currently deployed and won't be back until next month, how would you feel is your ex saw you at home? Right now, my ex ignores my texts, emails or any sort of communication. She said she fell out of love with me and doesn't want to be in a relationship. should I back off? Do you think she'd miss me if I stopped talking to her? Let me know, thanksssss

Yes, darl'n. Go ZERO contact and concentrate on your career and keeping yourself safe. There will be lots of opportunities with the inlisted ladies and you'll be glad you're single all in good time.

Don't chase someone who has told you not to. She may miss you but that doesn't mean she will want you back. We all miss people who have been a constant in our lives for any length of time so that would be normal but not any reason to hope. You'll be okay in time and keeping busy... Promise!

I'm not a female but I'd like to offer my two cents.

People change over time, sometimes for the better and sometimes not. Falling out of love is rare, but it does happen, sometimes without signs !

I would definitely back off, I know it hurts bud and it is tough, but the night is darkest before the dawn.

Archived