What does this mean to you?

Michaelando11

My girlfriend and I of a year and seven months broke up a few days ago. I said some pretty rude things but should understood that I said those things because I was angry and confused. Recently i've been sending her emails pleading to take me back when I get home (i'm currently deployed and won't be back until next month). She has been sending me emails back saying for me to "please stop and that it's only been a week". What does that even mean? Does that mean she wants time to think about what she has done and figure out if she really wants to be with me or does she just want me to leave her alone. Help? What would this genuinely mean if you said this.

I said some pretty rude things but should understood that I said those things because I was angry and confused

You said rude things, period. No excuses. No "I was angry and confused." You messed up.

She has been sending me emails back saying for me to "please stop and that it's only been a week". What does that even mean?
It means "please stop." Doesn't matter what kind of other message we can speculate. Give her space.

Archived