Went out on one date, had coffee 2 days later, hav'nt heard from her in 3 days

radiohead20

Went on a date with a girl that works in my building. She is leaving the company in a week so I did not feel any reservations about asking her out. We had a few things in common and she is absolutely beautiful so I said "why the hell not", she said yes. We went out to dinner and got drinks afterwards, staying until 1:30am at night. Made out at the bar etc.

She mentions she wants to get lunch sometime. We met up for coffee 2 days later, we message each other a few times a day in between. things seem fine. I can't believe this is happening since I am at most an average looking guy that dresses well, and she is far above my league in a physical sense. Anyways, she has a weekend trip on Fri-Sun with friends.

I hadn't heard from her on Sunday so I texted her on monday morning and I still havn't heart from her 9 hours later.

Do you think she is losing interest? I havn't heardafrom her for 3 days now.

Sorry to say, but pretty girls rarely go "away for the weekend" without attracting attention. Especially in today's world. Everywhere she goes guys are hitting on her like it's nobody's business. I'm going to predict she won't return to you in the same capacity as she departed. Hope I'm wrong though.

Archived