To all the fellas.......

i have a hypothetical question for all the men out there.

if you left a woman because she had way to many issues, only to find that sometime down the road she had become a stronger person, would you want to be with her again?

and yes, i am digging for answers to my own dilemma! hey, at least i admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know that it depends on the circumstances surrounding the break up as well-- so if you could, please tell me that as well.

thanks!!!!!

be fair - it depends what the issues were - remember she said "way too many issues"

sometimes you can try all you can and still not be able to help the ones you love and just can't cope. You have to think of your own well-being sometimes

My EX had too many issues... she dumped me before I was able to do it first. I tried to help her out but I realized that people can only change from within. Now if 2 - 10 years down the road she comes back a stronger person and I am still single there might be the slight chance I would take her back....

... No no I'm kidding. Friends at best. =)

also sometimes you have to leave in order for the person to sort out their issues on their own.

All this is hypothetical because we don't know what those issues were. I think we can at least congratulate her for getting them resolved and becoming a stronger person.

this is such great dialogue.

i do think that sometimes you have to let go of a person in order that they resolve issues on thier own. there is only so much another person can shoulder before they can't take it anymore. i have truly learned this the hard way. i personally need time away from my relationship (i grudgingly realize) to work on me. it is not something that i can do while trying to be with another person.

DN-- i agree with you. sometimes the other person has to leave in order to retain some sense of sanity.

I agree. Sometimes, the person has to leave in order for one to grow...That is what happened with me. My ex-bf and I argued so much...It was a crazy rollercoaster b/c I was not independent. And it's been 10 months since our official breakup but really 2 months since he has decided to truly move on (meaning NC, dating other ppl) and I'm so lost and heartbroken. But I know that I've improved so much from being on my own for the past year...But I am not sure he will ever come back. I just wish I was able to see things more clearly while he was still around but I'm afraid he's lost for good now...