re: Stay in touch or say Goodbye..?

shoong

I'm love with someone but she doesn't feel the same way. She has no moved to another county. We occasionally stay in touch but she has indicated to me that she has found a boyfriend. My question is:

1) Stay in touch hoping thaht one day we will come together or

2) If I tell her that we should not have anymore contact, will it help take the pain away..?

I don't know what to tell you other than I am in the same boat with an ex. I've come to except the fact that nothing I do will persuade them to like me more than friends, especially after recent events. The only thing I'd say is that if you can handle seeing her with someone else staying in contact is your best bet of anything happening. However if you can't maybe no contact would be the best to heal.

I cant decide which way I plan on going. When I talk to my ex even though we are friends she makes me feel good. But I don't know if i will be able to watch her fall in love with another guy. Tough call.

I would stay in touch. Just because she has bf and you aren't the new guy doesn't mean you can't be friends with her. You never know what could happen. But I think guy did that 2 me I would be really glad I didn't start anything with him bc i would think he is jealous. I stay stay in touch. Maybe being away maybe she will realize how much she does care for you. Think postivte

I would say drift apart and dont contact. I was in a similar situation and I tried to be her friend. When I saw her with new bf it would set me off. Now she doesnt want me in her life (in any manner) and sees me as a complete jerk. As hard as it is do no contact.

I guess it comes down to what your expectations are of this relationship.

If you want to be a friend, then stick with her. She'll still talk to you and treat you as a friend; and as a friend, you'd be happy for her even if she's met someone new.

If you want to be more than a friend, you know how she feels about that already. Move on then. You won't be doing yourself any good waiting for someone who isn't there. Doubling your bets on her changing her mind would also double the pain if it doesn't go that way. It's hard to move on, but it is possible. Fate's waiting for you just down the road. You just need to take the first step.

I guess it comes down to what your expectations are of this relationship.

If you want to be a friend, then stick with her. She'll still talk to you and treat you as a friend; and as a friend, you'd be happy for her even if she's met someone new.

If you want to be more than a friend, you know how she feels about that already. Move on then. You won't be doing yourself any good waiting for someone who isn't there. Doubling your bets on her changing her mind would also double the pain if it doesn't go that way. It's hard to move on, but it is possible. Fate's waiting for you just down the road. You just need to take the first step.