Why can't i just tell him i love him!

misstash

There is this guy at my work that I am in LOVE with (well, OK

Here is the situation :

I followed him down the stairs like just to try and 'accidentaly' bump into him, anyway, he went off somewhere else so I grabbed a coffee and when I was about to go up in the lifts he appears!!! Anyway he was about to take the stairs when he saw me then he held to lift door for me and came into it with me. In the lift he said "Someone said you wrote a couple stories in a couple of big magazine, is that true?" and I said "Oh yeah (giggle)" He goes "Sorry, I must admitt I havn't read any of them" I said "Good, don't, I rather my friends don't know me from something i've written or done" (we both laughed) he goes "I wrote a small snip in one of those once" I go "really" "Yeah!"

OK Smart Guys, Tell me, would he have asked about me to know about my 'celebrity' status??? (dun laugh!!!)

He followed me into the lift???

Little things like that???

OMG please help me to find out if he feels the same way!!!

-What should I say?

-How can I 'accidentaly' bump into him??? (we are on oppsite ends of the office)

-How can I tell if he likes me?

-Should I (when i see him) talk to him for a while to find out about him?

Ok....

It's in your hands

Well...=) Here's what I think. I think you need to bump into him more. The only way you are going to get a feel as to if he is interested in you or not is to talk to him. You know how it goes? You can just kinda tell, like if he smiles and laughs a lot while you are talking. Or if he asks you questions about you. I think that him asking about your wrighting is a good sign.

I suppose the real question is how are you going to keep bumping into him? Sounds like you did ok on the first try. =)