Need opinions/advice, ex wrote to me today after 4 days of breakup

littlesmurf

Or she's the kind of girl that does the whole " love me...now go away...don't leave me...go away again" trust me walk away while you can!

ROFL!!!! That exactly sounds like her behavior! Let me tell you about her bday present. She said"DONT BUY ME ANYTHING!!!! Dont spend any money and dont get anything for me". We ended up breaking up next day and we were in a "pause" for next week. Then when we got back together, almost 1st thing she told me was "I got so mad that you didnt bought me any present!" and I was like " you said you dont want one so I didnt got any" and she said "but you should have bought it" and apparently she didnt broke up because of that (lies!!!!)... since we are in LDR, presents are kinda harder to give if you all understand that.

ROFL!!!! That exactly sounds like her behavior! Let me tell you about her bday present. She said"DONT BUY ME ANYTHING!!!! Dont spend any money and dont get anything for me". We ended up breaking up next day and we were in a "pause" for next week. Then when we got back together, almost 1st thing she told me was "I got so mad that you didnt bought me any present!" and I was like " you said you dont want one so I didnt got any" and she said "but you should have bought it" and apparently she didnt broke up because of that (lies!!!!)... since we are in LDR, presents are kinda harder to give if you all understand that.

Consider your self a life lesson to each other. She's going to have to live with herself now and learn the hard way that when you push people too far away they don't return. Game playing is so annoying ! Consider yourself lucky even if it's hard for awhile.

My former roommate used to pull this garbage with her BF. If she got upset with him, or angry, or he wouldn't do something he wanted her to, or he said or did something she didn't like, she'd break up with him. Then she'd "change her mind" and tell him never mind, she wanted to stay together. She used breaking up as manipulation, to punish him. One day he finally got tired of it and told her that was it, she broke up with him and they were staying broken up! She cried and begged, got all hysterical, and complained to me that he wouldn't take her back! Well, of course he wouldn't! He got tired of being manipulated.

Sooner or later, one of the couple will get tired of the other one using breaking up as manipulation. Sounds like you're tired of it. I would be.

My former roommate used to pull this garbage with her BF. If she got upset with him, or angry, or he wouldn't do something he wanted her to, or he said or did something she didn't like, she'd break up with him. Then she'd "change her mind" and tell him never mind, she wanted to stay together. She used breaking up as manipulation, to punish him. One day he finally got tired of it and told her that was it, she broke up with him and they were staying broken up! She cried and begged, got all hysterical, and complained to me that he wouldn't take her back! Well, of course he wouldn't! He got tired of being manipulated.

Sooner or later, one of the couple will get tired of the other one using breaking up as manipulation. Sounds like you're tired of it. I would be.

Yes, that's what I am going through exactly in a same way! She basically used breakups to make me broken down and depressed so she can mold me when I am weak. She knows I would die for her how much I love her, but the sad thing is that I used to think she loves me, but not anymore. This was never a TRUE LOVE, this was just a manipulation for personal gain!

Archived