He said I miss a chance ?

jesi

My car was broke at night at my workplace and he asked if i wanted to go to his house. He is my coworker. I told him I would go to my female friend house instead to sleep over.

He then said I missed a chance and then walked away.

Why did he say i miss a chance?

here is what happened on that night. I lost a job and I have not seen him for a month. He heard the news and he offered to pick me up on that day to hang out.

I said I could drive to meet him at the restaurant ( where both of us used to work ). I had dinner with him and one of mutual guy friend who is his close friend.

We all work together. After Dinner, My fire was flat. He then told me he could help me fix the tire after we go to drink at the bar. We went with a bunch of coworker.

After we finished drink at the bar, he asked me if I want to go to his house. I think that he would offer me a place to stay over. Do you think he just want to hook up ?

I worked with him for long time.

My car was broke at night at my workplace and he asked if i wanted to go to his house. He is my coworker. I told him I would go to my female friend house instead to sleep over.

He then said I missed a chance and then walked away.

Why did he say i miss a chance?

here is what happened on that night. I lost a job and I have not seen him for a month. He heard the news and he offered to pick me up on that day to hang out.

I said I could drive to meet him at the restaurant ( where both of us used to work ). I had dinner with him and one of mutual guy friend who is his close friend.

We all work together. After Dinner, My fire was flat. He then told me he could help me fix the tire after we go to drink at the bar. We went with a bunch of coworker.

After we finished drink at the bar, he asked me if I want to go to his house. I think that he would offer me a place to stay over. Do you think he just want to hook up ?

I worked with him for long time.

Whether he wanted to hook up or not, you played things safe by going to a female friend's house. That was smart. You had a few drinks and he could have taken advantage of you - or have been a gentleman. By his comment of "missing a chance" - i think he was going to take advantage of you when you were drunk. Or at least made a bad joke. I would worry less about what he meant and more about how you looked out for yourself, which was very good.

Archived