i still think about my ex love. plz help

khadro

i was so in love with my ex when we ware together and he loved me but it wasn't that much. i felt that he does'n want to complete our relationship, after that i breakup with him because i didn't want to wait until he was going to do it. After 2 month later i kept to talk him as friend but always he was trying not to talk to me like before, he didn't used to respond my texts or it was late respond. At that time he was in university compass in another city near the city i had lived in at that time. He came back and we contacted several times as meanwhile i was with other person and that person loved me so much as no one else loved me before that is why i chose to be with him and i wanted to forget about my ex and i liked him and he did bring back my lost confidence in man. But there was something i couldn't understand my ex kept calling me and one night he asked me to meet with him but i told him that i could'n see him. My ex's friend saw a picture i was with my boyfriend i was with at that time and he told my ex, after that he didn't call me. After i moved the city i had lived i tried to contact him as friend a short period, and then i decided not to talk him again because i wanted to forget him totally.But i could'n do it after 2 year again i contacted him and there was a time i really hated my self i used not to eat well and i did think to die and he didn't know what is going in my life at that time. i told him every thing i hided before becouse i was thinking i will forget him after i told him about it. he really felt regret about it but there was nothing he can done about it, because i was married to the person loved so much!. i told him that i don't want to talk him again for the reason i want to forget about him and he said OK then good bye i wish you all the best!

i have amazing husband who loves so much and i really do love him so much because he is the best man i ever met and feel love for him . but i am so confused i hated my self because i don't know what is wrong with me really i can't do nothing to forget about it. i really fear that i am going to lose everything because that person left me alone and he didn't love me.

The problem is why i am still thinking about him? really i don't want to go back to the past because it was hard to me to be in that situation and the person always was ignoring me. we met 1st July 2011 and we breakup February 2012, until know i try to contact him as friend and i don't mean that i want to go back with him. Because that is not something can happen know. Last night i did contact him after 8 month and i felt that he is angry to me and i didn't know why he said to me why you came back you said to me i don't want to see you again and i want to forget about you! I do really surprise about it consequently why he remembered that words in order he didn't love me and that words shouldn't hurt him. today he doesn't respond my texts just i wrote to him normal words like a greeting and i asked him if he doesn't want from me not to talk to him and he just said i don't mind!

Would you want your husband contacting exes? If not, why are you doing so? You need to put your emotional energy into your husband, not an ex. It'll lead to divorce. You have to have closure, which means never contacting your ex again. Why do you think about him? Because you have low self esteem and subconsciously you think you deserve a man who doesn't love you. Go to a therapist and work on yourself so you will feel worthy of your husband. Read some library books on marriage and how to treat your husband in way that will keep your marriage healthy.

Archived